We offer electrostatic disinfectant spraying and fogging as an added precaution to help the fight against COVID-19. We use a hospital grade disinfectant that kills HIV/AIDS, MRSA, Influenza, in addition to the COVID-19 virus.
- Electrostatic spray surface cleaning is the process of spraying an electrostatically charged mist onto surfaces and objects.
- Electrostatic spray uses a specialized solution that is combined with air and atomized by an electrode inside the tip of the sprayer.
- Because the particles in the spray are positively charged, they cling to and coat any surface they’re aimed at, even if they’re awkwardly shaped or in a hard to reach place.
- The closer the droplets get to their target, the stronger the force of attraction so it’s impossible to miss a spot.
- Surfaces that are already covered will repel the spray, making the method extremely efficient.
- Hospital Grade sanitizer.
- Doesn’t harm electronics.
- Dries quickly so you are able to return to the area within 15 minutes.